Live Animal Shipping Information:
- We aim to ship all of our Live Animal Orders out on the following Tuesday after your order was placed. (may change if weather doesnt permit)
- We send out tracking numbers after the orders have all been dropped off. The Live animal Shipping for Invertebrates is FedEx 2 day shipping meaning Thursday arrival is to be expected. (may change if weather doesnt permit)
- HOLD FOR PICK UP; If you would like you order held for pickup the button below will bring you to the Special Order Page and you must add the HOLD FOR PICKUP option to your cart. If you add this option, the Addess you use for shipping needs to be the address of the FedEx Hub you want the order held at.
- Unfortunately DOA's do happen, We do not refund orders, however, we will send a replacement for a DOA if the order was held for pickup at a FedEx Hub. You must also cover the cost of shipping for the replacement.
- If you purchase a spider that was sold as an individual we do not guarantee it will look the same as when the photo was taken, because, when they molt they change colors completely. For example a orange colored spider with purple chelicerae after molting can come out looking completely white with blue chelicerae.
- We breed our spiders in very large outdoor communal enclosures. We keep the enclosures separated by bloodlines, however a mix of all ages is present, because of this we do not keep track of instars. If you would like to know the age of your spider we can provide our best professional guess. We do not guarantee you will get a spider that is not gravid. All of our Spiders are however ~9-10 months old unless stated otherwise in their description. No Spider will be over 1 year old.
- If you purchase a "Mystery" Spider there are no Refunds if you do not like the color or size of the Spider. We do however guarantee the live arrival of your spider. The spider will be older than ~4 months old and younger than ~12 months old.